Addition to the Fleet

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
I picked up a new toy Friday and wanted to share a few pix. It's a like new 1999 Triad performance pleasure boat. The bow rider model is one of five ever made and one of three left. The other two have been destroyed trying to land after a low level flight. I got it from a friend who is was the second owner. This boat has been garage kept since it's original purchase date. It has one minor, and I do mean minor, scratch on it, other than that it's perfect. All the hardware is gold anodized aluminum, even the ski pole that wasn't installed when I took the pix.

I'm happy as a pig in s### with it.

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

windsors03cobra

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Addition to the Fleet

Yea that is really nice looking, how long is it ?
And that outboard. :eek: :cool:

aspeck

Staff member

SWEET! When do I get a turn behind the wheel?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

One of the nicest I have seen lately on iboats! Best of luck with it. What no rod holders ;)

ziggy

Admiral

ya really got a sweet boat there rp. very nice. i love the colors.... when i think of go fast boats. that's what i think they should look like. very nice... what's her top speed?

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

if you want rod holders for it there's a post about how toi make them out of a cinderblock and PVC, and another post for a wooden wake board tower, both should fit right in.

Seriously, i have to say that while that's not near my type of boating, that is one sweet sweet ride you have there.