Adding Electronics and trolling motor to Tracker Tahoe 450 TS

Best Papa

Recruit
I just purchased a 2019 Tracker Tahoe 450TS but I want to add a trolling motor and electronics to it . My competitive days are way behind me but I want to be able to still work a shoreline and take my grand kids fishing. It will be used primarily on a private lake of about 1200 acres in the mountains above So CA.
Has anybody had this performed? I called my local BPS marine division and they told me the hulls are identical to the Fishing model so a quick disconnect could be mounted. There is also room for an additional 2 12 volt batteries so a 24V is possible.
I appreciate any input
David H

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
People add trollers and sonar all the time.
What you choose, how and where to install it, is up to you.
Having BPS do the install should give you decent results as they know the boat best.

Best Papa

Recruit
Thank you very much. Is there a hight restriction on the dash board for a fish finder. It looks like the windshield may come at too sharp an angle to get a 7" finder

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Use a Ram Mount double ball mount on the dash.
It will allow you to angle the sonar unit up and away from the windshield and steering wheel. They are available with different length extensions, and several sizes for larger fish finders.

shopping

Here is one for a helix 9". $100.

shopping

It pivots at both ends, and swivels around so you can see it when fishing from the bow.