FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When I bought my used Lowe pontoon boat, I found that I did not have a Trim sender on the Engine. Has anyone ever found an add on kit for a Force 85hp engine? Thanks.
You may get a better response posting this question onf the Force Outboard forum here at iboats.com.
BTW, most pontoon boat owners find the trim doesn't make much difference. I use mine to take out the tendency to pull left or right at various power settings, and you don't need a gauge to do that.
Small pontoon boats are known for nose diving into larger waves and swells. Slowing to allow the boat to ride the waves rather than overrun them usually works better than trim.