FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would seriously consider laying down until the feeling went away. ActiveX , in my opinion is the root cause of many problems, Trojans etc. Here's one guys take on the subject: Link <br />Here too: Link <br />Do a Google search for ActiveX...you'll soon get the drift.
Chief, I started having all kinds of problems shortly after installing Active X . I'm not sure if thats where the problems came from but we had to wipe out everything and do a disk reinstall to correct things. No more Active X for me.
I only download the ActiveX controls from reputable sites that I know aren't going to screw me over. These sites are usually ones our company works with directly.