FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I wonder if anybody could tell me why I can get this forum at work but not at home. It just won't load at home. I've tried everything I know to fix it?<br />Ross
Give us info about your home system. all the details operating system, service pack, browser, everything, lots of people here with good ideas<br />Richard
Sorry guys, I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to computer talk but here goes. I run an Isus with 20gb thru a modem that can only achieve 48kb. I can't tell you what my processor speed is.<br />iboats is the only site that I can't get up at home. I was getting into it till last week. Nothing has changed on my home computer.<br />Is this any help?<br />Ross
Just a thought Ross and you may have already tried it, but if you are trying to get to iboats from a bookmark, maybe it's bad.<br />Try typing in www.iboats.com and see if you get there.<br /><br />Never know. Seen stranger things.
Still no luck at home but I haven't given up yet. I don't want to loose this site. Today I'll try the last sugestion. Thanks guys for not giving up on a computer idiot!!<br />Ross