Abu Garcia Conolon Graphite 8'6" fly rod

pecheux

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I have had this Abu Garcia Conolon Graphite 8'6" fly rod for over 20 years and used it once for approx 15 minutes.
Now I am trying to find information regarding this fly rod over the internet and I cannot find zip. I do find Conolon with Fiberglass stories ... but nothing with the mix Conolon Graphite composite.

Anyone familiar with this fly rod ? and what would be it's value $ at this time.

Tx

Rick.

Captain
Re: Abu Garcia Conolon Graphite 8'6" fly rod

Although their reels are up there in the "best of" category I would guess the rod isn't worth as much as you paid for it fifteen years ago. Interesting, I had rods made by them (not fly rods) that had the Conolon name stamped on them. Rick.

pecheux

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Although their reels are up there in the "best of" category I would guess the rod isn't worth as much as you paid for it fifteen years ago. Interesting, I had rods made by them (not fly rods) that had the Conolon name stamped on them. Rick.

Most Conolon rods are fiberglass composition. My fly rod is a combination Conolon/Graphite.

Rick.

Captain

I have a casting rod that is Conolon Graphite and had a sin cast rod as well. I'm guessing but I'm thinking about twenty years old. Rick.