ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE

Ralph 123

Captain
ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE<br /><br />**Exclusive**<br /><br />In the last week before the election, ABCNEWS is holding a videotaped message from a purported al Qaeda terrorist warning of a new attack on America, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. <br /><br />The terrorist claims on tape the next attack will dwarf 9/11. "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead. Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda. <br /><br />ABCNEWS strongly denies holding the tape back from broadcast over political concerns during the last days of the election.<br /><br />The CIA is analyzing the tape, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.<br /><br />ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Waziristan, Pakistan over the weekend, sources tells DRUDGE. <br /><br />"We have been working 24 hours a day trying to authenticate [the tape]," a senior ABCNEWS source said Wednesday morning, dismissing a claim that ABC was planning to air portions of the video during Monday's WORLD NEWS TONIGHT.<br /><br />The terrorist's face is concealed by a headdress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual. <br /><br />US intelligence officials believe the man on tape may be Adam Gadhan - aka Adam Pearlman, a California native who was highlighted by the FBI in May as an individual most likely to be involved in or have knowledge of the next al Qaeda attacks.<br /><br />According to the FBI, Gadahn, 25, attended al-Qaida training camps and served as an al-Qaida translator.<br /><br />The disturbing tape runs an hour -- the man simply identifies himself as 'Assam the American.'<br /><br /> http://www.drudgereport.com/abct.htm <br /><br />Confirmed by Fox News. CIA set to authenticate by 3 pm

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE

Here we go again. Not enough crap to deal with.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

LMAO... Like Drudge is any less bias than ABC...<br /><br />Time to find a legit news source, Ralph...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

My only hope is that this mutant puke, "Adam Gadhan" checks-into iboats, and reads this post.<br /><br />-----------------------------------------------<br /><br />I could give a rat's rear end what you want, Mr. Gadhan! Most americans are not afraid of you or your mutant crew. You have ovbiously never heard of the Crips, Bloods,(even tho it's told that you were spawned in the same state they were), or the Mafia. <br />And you've NEVER run-accross an angry, pot-bellied, chain saw wielding American with beer breath ,or a biker with "NYFD" tattoed on his forearm iether!!<br />When it comes to what motivates Americans, you are clueless. You must think we care about your crappy ideals. You must think you have the market cornered on right to life. Well, I got news for you. You are nothing but sand maggots, infecting an otherwise decent people in a rough land to survive in, much less, attempt to find domestic tranquility in . You try to impose your crude, inhuman 'ideals' upon the rest of the world, that only want disinfect you before addressing you!<br />When your spank hickjacked those aircraft, you must've really got a charge out of that. But so did we. You woke us up,and angered us beyond civility!---just as the Japanese woke us up 63years ago!<br />And you know what happened to them, puke. So get ready. We will light you up next. May the blood of a thousand pigs mark your grave for eternity!

spratt

Lieutenant

Sic 'em, 12Footer!!! Coudna' said ti better myself...my sentiments 'xactly!!!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

self edited.<br />Oh forget it .I am getting tired of this drudgery.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

drudgery....lol...good one, rolmops :D

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

What do you think, should ABC air it? I'm kinda divided on that. I'm all for free speach and our right to know. But every time one of their videos of hostages, beheadings and threats is aired, they score another victory. And every time they're repeated they score again. The Media is an unwitting accomplice to terror too many times. Airing these videos is feeding the monster. Let it starve!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

This is the reason I will have all my guns out and loaded on election night. If not having to deal with democrats rioting, we will have terrorist out shooting. I think we are in for some tuff times next week. <br /><br />Stock up on some ammo and supplies now guys!

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Guys, this is what Kerry's been trying to get through your heads the whole time!

KaGee

Admiral

Speaking of "Drudgery", he has just posted that the feds have validated the tape as legit.<br /><br />Any bets that ABC cans the tape till Wednesday???

SCO

Lieutenant

Willy, they certainly don't have any compunction about airing stories, unless they think it will help W. Thats the point. My honest take???? that maybe they were waiting to verifythe story. I'll give them the benifit of the doubt. Academic at this point, the story is out.