A theory on the Church/State question.

Skinnywater

Commander
Re: A theory on the Church/State question.

yes, this has been a good topic. JT you seem to always be on the offensive. not even liberal or conservative, just trying to see what kind of debate you can run. that's something else. good luck. just remember to turn the light off when you're finished
And that's a good thing. There's something here for everybody on DC. <br />This topic almost but overwhelmingly contained very fair and reasonable debate from all involved. Not the mud slinging that I think was the point that was being made against political threads. <br />I respect those that can debate a point clearly, gentlemanly, stay on point, without the brawl, regardless of their view.<br /><br />Personally I abhor C&P old jokes, C&P "reply to all" email, and rehash of network news storys.<br />However, I would never attempt to stop it in this forum. <br />I prefer to just not click on it.<br /><br />Again, thank you JB for the mental exercise and to all that contribute their effort and skill to these important issues of the day.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: A theory on the Church/State question.

Dale,<br /><br />Words are all that we have here, so I usually :rolleyes: choose them carefully.<br /><br />Of course the alley dudes would alarm me too, but IF you knew that they were coming from Bible study, I think you would be much more comfortable than if you knew they just came from a bar. No flaming for the bar comment, I like bars . . . hiccup.<br /><br />The child molester thing is only that I believe that YOU do want all types of truly evil behavior dealt with. Regardless of whether or not you are directly affected. I can see the village asscociation as in police etc. but not required to agree with the above. ;)