A thanks to JB.

oddjob

Commander
Re: A thanks to JB.

JB ..thanks for unlocking the thread JB<br /><br />that said..I love you no chit!<br />and have a nice day....<br /><br /><br /> :)

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'll jump on this one!! Have lots of respect for JB; and, he's earned it/got it!!<br /><br />Thanks for all you do and the knowledge you impart, the way you handle yourself/situations and the example you set. <br /><br />Minds are changed within, wish more would realize this and moderate their emotions and present facts.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Moderating a bunch of opinionated boaters has got to be a challenge. Based on the pay scale I have to say JB is clearly taking one for the team. <br /><br />In all honesty I can state that I could not do as good a job as JB has done since I decided to drop anchor here. Even when he poofs me!!! I respect his decisions whether I like it or not, because he has shown to me his unique ability to be evenhanded with everyone, regardless of whether he agrees or disagrees. <br /><br />This guy takes more crap than I would put up with to allow us to continue our little ongoing dicussion. <br /><br />Thanks, JB

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

I don't post here a lot but have always been impressed by the logic and rational used by JB.<br /><br />I figure he is pretty even handed since he always seems to have one side or the other torqued off at him.<br /><br />Salute!!!

ebbtide176

Commander

yeah JB's great :) <br /><br />and all the $$$ he makes doing this he just throws on the pile he's already got (had to borrow that from alden while i can think of somewhere to use it) LOL :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I really appreciate the support, guys, but you are giving me a lot of credit that belongs to the other, anonymous members of the Mod Squad.<br /><br />There are 5 of us. We all have the same job. You may notice my activity more because: <br /><br />1. I use my member name to moderate and they all use dual names, and <br /><br />2. They all work for a living and have familys. I am retired and live alone so I am able to jump on here at any time of the day or night.<br /><br />The Mod Squad has a tough job, and every Mod does a share worthy of your thanks.<br /><br />My thanks to Mods 1,2,3,and 4. My thanks also to Admin5 for his great leadership and support.

Pony

Rear Admiral

posted by JB<br />My thanks to Mods 1,2,3,and 4. My thanks also to Admin5..........<br />
I'll second that JB. You guys all do a thankless job, and do it well. You are correct in that most of us notice your activity more, but thats neither here nor there (and your eplanation of such makes a lot of sense)......you all deserve recognition.

txswinner

Banned

Wow, what did miss while fishing this past week. Sounds like someone really got carried away. JB, I agree with the rest except that you need to be more of a left wing liberal grenade chuncker like me.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

jb is a mod god ...yea i know im a suck up but hes never poofed my posts!! (sounds dodgy!!)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Keep it up "JB"!!!!! You have done an excellent job for this forum!!!! ;) :cool:

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by JB:<br /> I really appreciate the support, guys, but you are giving me a lot of credit that belongs to the other, anonymous members of the Mod Squad.<br /><br />There are 5 of us. We all have the same job. You may notice my activity more because: <br /><br />1. I use my member name to moderate and they all use dual names, and <br /><br />2. They all work for a living and have familys. I am retired and live alone so I am able to jump on here at any time of the day or night.<br /><br />The Mod Squad has a tough job, and every Mod does a share worthy of your thanks.<br /><br />My thanks to Mods 1,2,3,and 4. My thanks also to Admin5 for his great leadership and support.
Need any more evidence that this guy really cares about the forum? Mixes modesty with gratitude better than cereal goes with milk. Nice job and thanks, JB!