A story about God and satan

Kenneth Brown

Captain
An engineer died and ended up in Hell. He was not pleased with the level of comfort in Hell, and began to redesign and build improvements. After a while, they had toilets that flush, air conditioning, and escalators. Everyone grew very fond of him. One day God called to Satan to mock him, "So, how's it going down there in Hell?" Satan replied, "Hey, things are great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next." <br /><br />God was surprised, "What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake. He should never have gotten down there in the first place. Send him back up here." <br /><br />"No way," replied Satan. "I like having an engineer, and I'm keeping him." God threatened, "Send him back up here now or I'll sue!" Satan laughed and answered, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: A story about God and satan

You Know You Need A New Lawyer When...<br /><br /> 1. During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.<br /><br /> 2. He tells you that his last good case was a "Budweiser."<br /><br /> 3. When the prosecutors see who your lawyer is, they high-five each other.<br /><br /> 4. He picks the jury by playing "duck-duck-goose."<br /><br /> 5. During the trial you catch him playing his Gameboy.<br /><br /> 6. He asks a hostile witness to "pull my finger."<br /><br /> 7. A prison guard is shaving your head.<br /><br /> 8. Every couple of minutes he yells, "I call Jack Daniels to the stand!"<br /> and proceeds to drink a shot.<br /><br /> 9. He frequently gives juror No. 4 the finger.<br /><br /> 10. He places a large "No Refunds" sign on the defense table.<br /><br /> 11. He begins closing arguments with, "As Ally McBeal once said..."<br /><br /> 12. He keeps citing the legal case of Godzilla v. Mothra.<br /><br /> 13. Just before trial starts he whispers, "The judge is the one with the<br /> little hammer, right?"<br /><br /> 14. Just before he says "Your Honor," he makes those little quotation<br /> marks in the air with his fingers.<br /><br /> 15. His law office sign reads "Practicing Law Since 2:25pm."<br /><br /> 16. Whenever his objection is overruled, he tells the judge, "Whatever."<br /><br /> 17. He giggles every time he hears the word "briefs."

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Y'all are too much at 4 in the mornin! lol!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Well I'll be guys. I can see by the times that we posted that we are the only ones without a life. Don't ya just love those late night postings? They usually last about 8-9 hours before the mods tear em apart. :)