A Sticker thought

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
What do you think of iboats having a sticker for your boat or tow vehicle? It should be just plain and simple. Just "iboater" or "iboats.com". <br /><br />It not only would help advertise the website, but it would also make it easier to spot a fellow member of iboats. This would help in finding those in a get together. They could make them free with a purchase.<br /><br />Just a thought I had for awhile... What do you think Admin??????

ndemge

Commander
Re: A Sticker thought

I'd put one on my vehicle,<br /><br />And a VERY small sticker on the windshield of my boat.<br /><br />Toss them in with orders, and I'd say send them out to those that request, maybe charge a buck for postage and someone's time to toss it in an envelope.<br /><br />Then again, I think I'm worth $.40 in advertising :)

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

i like "iboater", SS. I'd put it on my truck.

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually, I thought this very same thing when I got a West Marine sticker with a recent purchase.

FSHKPR

Ensign

I like the idea. i think iboats.com would be great advertising. i would definatly buy one.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I THINK YOU SHOULD GET ONE DESIGNATES ONES RANK AND A FREE EACH TIME YOU CLIMB IN RANK??????? :D

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

I don't have any stickers on my vehicle but I sure would put one on my car and boats if available. <br /><br />I still have yet to buy stuff from iboats but think this is a great website.....

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I like the idea. I'd put it on my bumper and boat.<br />Bassy

alumistar

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well now. That rules! I have stickers on my M.C. helmet, on the front passenger side quarter panel of my subaru(long story), and on my toolbox. I'd dangsure put one on my boatmotor in place of evinrude's insignia, since this motor's been through hell and back. It's cover's had to bee spray painted black due to unsightliness. I say do it!! :D

NathanY

Commander

I think its a great idea. I would deinately put one on my boat, but never on my truck. I dont do stickers on my truck, think it looks tacky.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Me too. I'd put one on all 3 my boats. I even put it on a local Californee board here because they were thinking about starting one too, which they did, but it ain't this good. It's www.fishsniffer.com. Heck, I'd even put one on my horses.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hey Admin? Your thoughts on this idea? Just curious, you know we just love iboats or we are just addicted to it!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I brought this up 1.5 years ago, <br />????<br /><br />One problem is, that orders are not shipped from one location, or from one supplier.<br /><br />How about the option to purchase one, after making 1000 posts and atleast one purchase?

Link

Rear Admiral

Comming from a guy who HATES STICKERS <br />I wonder almost everytime I see a boat if the owner belongs to IBOATS<br /><br />And living in "Lakewood" we see trailer boats every day.<br /><br />I would put them on my boat, trailer and vehicles.<br />If the sticker had a line on it to do so I would even write in my member number.<br /><br />I think its a GREAT idea!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I like the idea...maybe they would let some of us perform the task of distribution...just a Thought :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hey how bout' a secret signal. Like all I-boats members could put little rainbow stickers on their cars and boats.<br /><br />I am a bad person but just can't help myself!!!! :p

bubbakat

Captain

I want my sticker. I want my sticker. I want my sticker. I want my sticker. I want my sticker. :D :D

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

ADMINS' Whattayathink ? Even if there is a modest charge to cover costs..

Skinnywater

Commander

Heck with the modest charge.<br />I'd even pay enough for you to make a profit.<br />I'd buy a T-shirt and a hat too.