A real scumbag

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: A real scumbag

Naa, there's a bunch more on his site though that tells him like it is in the shoot back section. Not only that, but there are other's out there like him.<br />What a waste of my air that he breathes. :mad:

eeboater

Commander

Yeah I've seen this on another forum I go to. Theres a bunch of soldiers in Iraq who visit that forum. I was going to post it here but opted against it -- didn't want to purpetuate this guy's scumbaggyness....<br /><br />
What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Hopefully, they knew in their hearts this is abusing taxpayers' money, and they enlisted anyway. So...Forsake our Troops! Th Let 'em die in combat-- we don't need their ilk in this country!
Right.....<br /><br />Sean

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

Just this guy's feeble attempt to get noticed. Goto his personal homepage, he fancies himself a freelance journalist. His publications page is a couple of "letters to the editor".

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SBN, this was the only comment posted on his weblog:<br /><br />"You are a complete waste of skin. :D "<br /><br />I couldn't have said it better.<br /><br />Jinx

KennyKenCan

Commander

Its scumbags like this, that don't like our country the way it is, and wants to change it to fit his narrow-minded thinking.<br /><br />These are the types of scumbags I keep mentioning, who can just book passage on the next flight out of the USA and go live where ever it is he thinks it is better, than where he is!<br /><br />Stupidity at its finest, thats how I see this scumbags point of view!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That is right on KKC, if you don't like it, leave.<br />Sidenote here, what is up with this site's time thingy?<br />Everytime I post, it's an hour behind everyone else's and makes the thread an hour behind.<br /><br />It's them little buddies of mine at it again. :D

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

He's just building web traffic so he can try and get $$$ for ads. We've just given him a bunch of hits toward his goal, unfortunately.<br /><br />Jinx

HotLava

Seaman

There's a group of people here in Litchfield CT that stand out on the green every Sunday (only if it's not raining of course) with protest banners. One reads: "Would GW send HIS daughters to Iraq?"<br /><br />I am constantly amazed at the niavity of these people. <br /><br />This Sunday there was a rather infamous man directly across the street from these morons. He is always around the Waterbury area, dresses in a flag outfit and waves a 10 foot American flag. Everyone was beeping and waving to him cheering him on. I was one of them. The morons across the street were looking small.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> <br />These are the types of scumbags I keep mentioning, who can just book passage on the next flight out of the USA and go live where ever it is he thinks it is better, than where he is!<br /><br />
almost registered to post the same but opted for not giving it the time of day.. :rolleyes:

HotLava

Seaman

Did anybody read the news item about the NJ brothers who are sending an insane amount of salami to our troops? I love seeing stuff like that.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Ironically, this scumbag is the perfect example of what makes America great - soldiers risking their lives to defend his right to criticize them for risking their lives to defend him.

gaugeguy

Captain

That tinkles me off :mad: <br /><br />I'd love to see this POS try to spew his psycho babble to a squad of Force Recon

HotLava

Seaman

they should be first round draft picks.......oh never mind, they'd go to Canada.

Ralph 123

Captain

Ya know what? At least he is honest about what he thinks. The REAL scumbags are the ones that feel the same way but aren't honest enough to say it. You know what I mean... a good many of them are "professional journalists," party activists, special interest groups and I dare say, members of the government.

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

All right guys.<br />As an active duty soldier, I have to tell ya this dude pisses me off. I would like nothing better than to kick his scrawny, liberal, tofu-fartin, fairy keister. However, He does have the right to put his opinion out there without fear of reprisal. I may disagree with what he says, but I will defend with my life, his right to say it.

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Wow. I am flabbergasted. I'm almost speechless.<br /><br />To me, his stance is absolutely appalling. I can imagine someone having political views against GW and, and thus against his policies. I can imagine someone being against the war in Iraq, and against military involvement in the middle east.<br /><br />However, I cannot fathom anybody so absolutely ignorant to claim that military personell are over-privileged, or imply that they deserve to die.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

My response could not be better stated than it has by jtexas and, 90skichallenger….You guys hit the nail on the head. God Bless our troops and God Bless America!!