A moment of silence.....

Valv

Petty Officer 1st Class
Just a moment of silence to remember all these that got killed or injured in this act of senseless tragedy that happened today.<br /><br />Please donate blood, if possible or feasible.<br /><br />Lord bless all of us.<br /><br />Val

saltwateranglin

Seaman Apprentice
Re: A moment of silence.....

Our prayers also go out to all of those who lost their lives, sustained injury, propertly loss, or the loss of their livelyhoods. Although I pray this is the end of this recent round, I fear that it is only the beginning. It's time for our mealy mouthed, liberal politicians to act like men and take care of this problem once and for all. No more "we will bring them to justice" or "we must isolate the group involved". Just get it done and get it done now! If they have been involved in any acts in the past or present it is now time to take them out! :mad:

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Amen... Thoughts & prayers are with the families & friends of the victims. I also extended my sincere thank you to all the police, fire & emergency agencies & employees that that are risking their lives in New York & Washington as I write safely in my home... we are thinking & praying for you...<br /><br />G O D bless....

Easttxhunter

Cadet

Today is a new chapter in american life. Our lives as we know it has been comprimized. We will all come together and once again show the world how great america is. My prayers and thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the victims. The Quiet anger in me is growing and when the time is right we will avenge our brothers and sisters.

Walter

The taxes I paid this year will help supply the fuel necessary to power the F-117 that will deliver it's payload right up the bung of the s.o.b.'s who masterminded this. Rather makes me look forward to getting my checkbook out a bit earlier than April 15...<br /><br />The anger and disgust I feel toward yesterday's slaughter of innocents is exceeded only by the anguish and dispair of these countless victims and their families. <br />For them I pray...<br /><br />Walt

Walter

Anne:<br /><br />That's one of the most powerful and moving pieces I've ever read. A very well respected D.J. (Bob Miller) of our local news radio station KEX read this on the air last Wednesday morning. The response was overwhelming...even today folks continue to phone in requests to hear it again. Bob posted it on his website and thousands have hit it...<br /><br />Thanks for helping pass along this incredible editorial...<br /><br />Take care...<br /><br />Walt