A John Kerry update!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
"CLINTON TELLS KERRY FROM HOSPITAL BED: STOP TALKING ABOUT VIETNAM"<br /><br /> http://drudgereport.com/ <br /><br />Duh!!! If he needed Clinton to tell him this (which apparently he does), he is hardly the kind of leader this country needs, regardless of his political ideology. Kerry was even invoking his Vietnam experience during his midnight rally, the eve of the Republican Convention. I just could not believe it.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: A John Kerry update!

But Hillary wants him to keep working the Vietnam angle. It will ensure his defeat, and open the door for her in 2008.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I really don't think there is much John Kerry could say at this point. It's all over, barring any unforseen events.. The Fat Lady has sung. :cool: <br /><br />(self edit) Even still, YOU MUST GET OUT AND VOTE!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Talk like this worries me, folks.<br /><br />The fat lady will sing AFTER the votes are counted.<br /><br />We must maintain the urgency to get out and vote. If we get the idea that it is all over there will be too many Republicans staying home instead of voting.<br /><br />Overconfidence is our biggest threat right now.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Nah! GW is going to win in a landslide. Go Fishin! Take every Republican along that your boat will carry. And spread the word! Organize a nationwide fishing tournament...just for Republicans. Only rule is that each boat has to have the maximum number of passengers it'll carry. ;)

tylerin

Commander

I agree with JB, and increasing the majority in the House is (to me) equally important. I believe right now its 50-50 in the Senate with Cheney making up the tie-breaker. Very important to get out and vote

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ditto on the get out and vote deal.<br /><br />Can't stress that enough people.<br /><br />The fat lady ain't sung cause I ain't heard that really high note yet.

crab bait

Captain

i agree get out an vote ,, ( even tho ,it's been proven, that the vote don't count )<br /><br />just hope they don't set-up roadblocks an detours again in the black communities so the black folk can get to the polls vote .too..

Ralph 123

Captain

Now, Kerry being the intellectual he is, will reject Clinton's advice because he knows Clinton wants him to lose. Clinton is the one who dragged Clarke into the race to steal votes from Kerry in the Primaries. So. expected to hear a lot more about Nam!

tylerin

Commander

just hope they don't set-up roadblocks an detours again in the black communities so the black folk can get to the polls vote .too..<br />
ROADBLOCKS! Is that what they call them over there? We call them crack dealers over here ;)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> ( even tho ,it's been proven, that the vote don't count )
Maybe you,ve opined on this b4 CB, but I'm curious, why's that?

Ralph 123

Captain

don't worry crab bait - the 65,000 + New Yorkers registered to vote in both NY and FL will help you keep it close again! <br /><br />Why haven't the thousands of Democrats who voted in both states in the last election been prosecuted for the Federal crime they have committed?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> ( even tho ,it's been proven, that the vote don't count )
Maybe you,ve opined on this b4 CB, but I'm curious, why's that?
I think he is making reference to the fact that Gore lost, in spite of recount after recount. They tried repeatedly -- even had the New York Times and others as accomplaces, but just couldn't de-legitimatize the presidential elections, no matter how hard they tried...Therefore, thier "vote didn't count".<br />Just a guess, but it's usually the message they wish to impart with the whole "Bush didn't win the popular vote" rant. Some folks are still trying.LOL

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> don't worry crab bait - the 65,000 + New Yorkers registered to vote in both NY and FL will help you keep it close again! <br /><br />Why haven't the thousands of Democrats who voted in both states in the last election been prosecuted for the Federal crime they have committed?
Also, why weren't the absentee Florida Military votes EVER counted? Huh, Crabbait!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by crab bait:<br />just hope they don't set-up roadblocks an detours again in the black communities so the black folk can get to the polls vote .too..
First of all, I'd like to see some verification that this, infact, took place. But beyond that, if someone is so stupid, as not to be able to get around detours and roadblocks, then I say they are too stupid to Vote.

Ralph 123

Captain

How about the polls being kept open late in certian cities that were close in order to get the Dems the state?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> How about the polls being kept open late in certian cities that were close in order to get the Dems the state?
Yeah, I forgot about that one. Huh Crabbait??

oddjob

Commander

geez, we dont get the same spin here on that election crabbait...were not on CNN anymone toto :D