A few word play items, as emailed to me

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
May be the first time I get poofed but be sure to see the last one in the list.<br /><br />DORMITORY: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />DIRTY ROOM <br /><br /><br />PRESBYTERIAN: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />BEST IN PRAYER <br /><br /><br />DESPERATION: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />A ROPE ENDS IT <br /><br /><br />GEORGE BUSH: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />HE BUGS GORE <br /><br /><br />THE MORSE CODE: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />HERE COME DOTS <br /><br /><br />SLOT MACHINES: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />CASH LOST IN ME <br /><br /><br />MOTHER-IN-LAW: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />WOMAN HITLER <br /><br /><br />SNOOZE ALARMS: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S <br /><br /><br />A DECIMAL POINT: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />IM A DOT IN PLACE <br /><br /><br />THE EARTHQUAKES: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />THAT ***** SHAKE <br /><br /><br />ELEVEN PLUS TWO: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />TWELVE PLUS ONE <br /><br /><br />AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: <br /><br /><br />PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters (With no letters left over and using each letter only once): <br /><br />TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS > <br /><br /><br />Yep! Someone with waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: A few word play items, as emailed to me

Yes indeedy, way to much time on their hands for sure. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> MOTHER-IN-LAW: <br /><br />When you rearrange the letters: <br /><br />WOMAN HITLER <br /><br />
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

NYMINUTE

Captain

rauch13.gif
<br />Somebody has too much time on their hands????<br />Winter will never end.

Link

Rear Admiral

Whats the problem?? I already knew about Bill and Hill! ?? ;)

KaGee

Admiral

I'm Offended!<br /><br />
4_2_200v.gif

Twidget

Commander

:D the snooze alarm is so true.

spratt

Lieutenant

Might as well get me a post count upgrade here too...funny how some of them mean the same with their letters rearranged!!<br /><br />Examples:<br /><br />MOTHER-IN-LAW: <br />When you rearrange the letters: <br />WOMAN HITLER <br /><br />SNOOZE ALARMS: <br />When you rearrange the letters: <br />ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S <br /><br />A DECIMAL POINT: <br />When you rearrange the letters: <br />IM A DOT IN PLACE