A Blonde Goes To Court

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
This is not a joke, it happened today. I am reporting the events as they were related to me.<br /><br />First a little background....<br />Last year a friend of ours died unexpectedly in his sleep. He had an ex that he was married to for about 20 years. Caught her cheating and divorced her. No kids. He remarried and immediately they had a baby girl. He caught wife number 2 cheating a while back and divorced her. He kept the small house he lived in. His daughter is 10 now.<br /><br />He didn’t leave a will and about all he had was the house. It was paid for. Everyone agreed that he would want the house to go to his 9 year old daughter. The probate court wanted someone who knew him pretty well other than his 2 ex wives to vouch for this fact. That’s where we come in. We’ve been good friends for about 13 years. He really didn’t have any other close friends.<br /><br />Ex no. 2 approached LF and asked if we would sign an affidavit saying that we knew him very well and that he would want the house to go to his daughter. We agreed but I had to be in a meeting and couldn’t go to court. LF went alone. She was very nervous.<br /><br />As she parked the car she noticed 3 homeless bums standing around a female bum wearing only panties and a bra. By the time LF got parked and put money in the meter the female bum had ripped of her underwear and was heading for the reflection pool in front of the court house. A guard saw her and was running after her. Needless to say this scene was cracking LF up. When she gets laughing hard it sometimes takes a while for her to get back to normal.<br /><br />LF proceeded to the court room. They immediately started the proceedings by swearing in both ex wives and LF as they stood side by side. That’s when the blondness kicked in.<br /><br />Judge: Please raise your right hand.<br />Both exes raise right hands, LF raises left.<br />Lawyer (whispering): Ma’am that’s your left.<br />LF looks at him.<br />Lawyer (again) Ma’am that’s your left.<br />LF figures out he’s talking to her and gets embarrassed. She says (not whispering) “Well I really am a blonde.”<br /><br />At this point the whole court room, including the judge cracks up. The judge turns around and waits a few minutes until things settle down. She turns back around and says something to the effect that things are not usually so funny during court. <br /><br />This strikes LF and the other 2 as very funny. They all crack up over again.<br />After settling down they stand there shoulder to shoulder and take turns shaking and giggling under their breath through the rest of the proceedings. Somehow the judge got through it without having to toss any of them out of court.<br /><br />I know that Rob had a great big belly laugh if he was watching those proceedings today. LF and his 2 exes were probably his favorite women in the world. He always had a smile on his face and was the life of any gathering even though he had nothing. I miss him. They did him proud today, he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: A Blonde Goes To Court

A remarkable event, actually two of them. A judge with a sense of humor and two ex-wifes who didn't want the poor deceased man's property. :cool:

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

what happened with the bums?

Link

Rear Admiral

Neat story Mr.Ladyfish.<br />Same question as B20???? ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

:D

LadyFish

Admiral

35.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> LF, Lf, LF ... ya gotta love it when those "blonde moments" kick in ...<br /><br />NYMINUTE and Spratt, LF has admitted there are blonde roots there!
Hold the phone aspeck, I'm already in L/F's dungeon of doom. She has got to be related to my wife. It is like getting beatup in STEREO. :D

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL.... @ Mrs. LF! You married a troll?? :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

LF, Lf, LF ... ya gotta love it when those "blonde moments" kick in ...<br /><br />NYMINUTE and Spratt, LF has admitted there are blonde roots there!

NYMINUTE

Captain

ROOTS??? Wasn't that a movie? From wayyyyyyyyback. I didn't see it. <br />We have really pushed the button!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

Don't make me open up a "Can-o-Connie" on ya ..........
2.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Roots? I ain't seen no pic, but if I was a bettin man I would bet the roots go all the way out to the tips of those hair strands:) Right along with the color:) (Now I am holding my hands out to ward off the blows that are surely coming!!)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> THE WHOLE CAN???????????????
Only half spratt, half for you and half for me.<br />Always nice to get clobbered with a witness. Ouch, oh, that hurt, ooow. Just practicing. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Y'all are like a tag team. Either that or 2/3rd's of<br />the three stooges, I haven't figured it out yet.<br /><br />
3stooges.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Sorta like..."I can't figger out, yer honor, which is my right and which is my left"...<br /><br />That's ok:) We truly understand:) It couldn't happen to a nicer girl:)