FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Everyone,
I'd like to install a Water Temp Gauge for my motor. I found a location near the T-stat that I thought I could insert the sender / sensor. Can someone tell me if I could do that? What gauge kit and specifications would you recommend? Many thanks in advance! - Anthony
Re: 97 Force 120 Water Temp Gauge Sender/Sensor Location
thats the spot... i am going to install a temp gauge to when i get my boat done. i plan on using a digital read out one. because the scale on the gauge starts at 70 degrees F and reads to 250F. These outboards dont get very warm maybe 140, so on a standard gauge it would never move much if you had one.. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CYB-A020E060N/
thats the one im looking at.. i know its an auto gauge but its sealed