97 baja hammer 454

strocker383ca

Seaman
Im runnning a 23 mirage plus and the boat work awsome , im lookimg to buy a 4 blade bravo 1 to pull kid and tube and ski . Im not sure if a bravo1 21 pitch would help vs my mirage . I need a bit more torque out of it so the motor is not load that much

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Very very different props really. Be a total guess to answer that one. The mirage is a well outdated hugely heavy thing to swing and bettered massively by more modern props. Lots changed since the 80’s and their hay day on boats like that.

Scott06

Vice Admiral
What is your current WOT rpm with the mirage?

As stated above really very different applications and props. Bravo 1 doesnt seem to be available in pitches lower than 22" , also seems like a go fast prop not a tube puller .

I think your best bet would be to work with a prop shop like BBlades so you can try some props.

For pulling I really like the revolution 4 I have , nice stern lift. I think you may have better luck with a Rev 4 or an Enertia. Again why I suggested working with someone who will let you try props and pitches a bit. These things are too freaking $$$ to swag it

strocker383ca

Seaman
What is your current WOT rpm with the mirage?

As stated above really very different applications and props. Bravo 1 doesnt seem to be available in pitches lower than 22" , also seems like a go fast prop not a tube puller .

I think your best bet would be to work with a prop shop like BBlades so you can try some props.

For pulling I really like the revolution 4 I have , nice stern lift. I think you may have better luck with a Rev 4 or an Enertia. Again why I suggested working with someone who will let you try props and pitches a bit. These things are too freaking $$$ to swag it
This is why i was asking for some guidance for a proper pitch . Since they are so much expensive . I read alots of nice reviews about the rev 4 but still not sure if a 21 vs a 23 mirage plus would give me more out of the hole

strocker383ca

Seaman
Maybe i will go down to 21 with a mirage plus . I was hoping to find something that could keep me out of water at a lower speed.

Scott06

Vice Admiral
This is why i was asking for some guidance for a proper pitch . Since they are so much expensive . I read alots of nice reviews about the rev 4 but still not sure if a 21 vs a 23 mirage plus would give me more out of the hole
Cant comment on pitch unless you tell us what your current prop does in terms of wot performance… that is the starting point for where to go…

ive bought all my props used off ebay , resold ones that didnt work great

strocker383ca

Seaman
If someone see a deal on a revollution 4 19 pitch let me know .. it seem a 21 would work like my 23 mirage plus so i will try to find a 19