FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone know where I can get a kit to change a 20 inch shaft to a 25 inch shaft.I have a 20 inch on my 1995 Ocean pro and need it to be a 25 inch to fit my boat.Charlie
Thanks Dave,They are closed this week so i will try next week.Looks like they carry what I need.Unfortunately the poor ******* in the other thread is ME!!! I just hope I can find a way to make it work or I will have to sell the motor and it took me 9 months to find.Charlie
hello<br /> crazy<br /> if you can get the shaft I have the rest I think<br /> email me at rodbolt40@yahoo.com. I had to cut one up last year and I think I have the spacer, and exhaust tube. you will need the shift and drive shafts. the best way will be to wait and see if the kit is still availible. if you use the kit the power head will have to be removed. if you buy the upper shaft and shift shaft you dont have to remove the power head.<br /> good luck and keep posting