FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 1986 140 looper lost a bearing and took the stbd upper piston and cylinder head with it. I have found a 1994 140 that looks like the same casting. Are these powerhead interchangeable?
Do they have a different spline count? I have access to the complete 94 motor... it's just in pieces. Should I just put it back together and use it instead?
This looking more and more like I should just rebuild my current 140 unless he has a title on the 94. Thank you for helping me out I really appreciate it.