93 206 Valante

Danny Mc

Seaman
I have a 93 206SC Valante Cuddy. I need the lid or cover for the anchor locker atop bow.
Wasn't there when I got the boat. Is it wood or plastic?
Any one know where I can get one? More years than a 93 might fit, don't know.
Thanks, Danny Mc

supercab78

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 93 206 Valante

I have the same year & model! The stock one is fiberglass, You could make one out of wood. Do it so it kind of matches your wood floor cover in front of your rear seat. I used cherry hard wood flooring to make something like that on an old Wellcraft. It held up well. As for as finding f-glass, good luck. I couldn't even find a horn cover. So what do you think of the boat overall? I'm not happy with the ride it gives. Too choppy for me, Our old 18' Wellcraft rode better. I installed adjustable trim tabs this fall. I'll find out in 7 months if it helped any. WINTER sucks!

jamiemac74

Seaman
Re: 93 206 Valante

I have the same year & model! The stock one is fiberglass, You could make one out of wood. Do it so it kind of matches your wood floor cover in front of your rear seat. I used cherry hard wood flooring to make something like that on an old Wellcraft. It held up well. As for as finding f-glass, good luck. I couldn't even find a horn cover. So what do you think of the boat overall? I'm not happy with the ride it gives. Too choppy for me, Our old 18' Wellcraft rode better. I installed adjustable trim tabs this fall. I'll find out in 7 months if it helped any. WINTER sucks!

Hey how did the boat do after the trim tab install????? Please let me know..... I purchased this boat from my dad...