FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Can anyone tell me if there is foam used in my boat? From what I've read on here,it's not required in a boat the size of mine.I think my boat is 23'3" or something like that..thanks.
I'd e-mail 4 winns from their site, they can probably tell you if it was used or not. My 88 200 Horizon is 20'9" and it had foam under the deck which I replaced when I did the deck in 2005/6.