FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought two relays, switch the relays and it works again,it will go up and down once sometimes twice and then stop again! if I switch the relays it works again! or if I let it sit for a while.
Maybe a pour ground? My trim did the same thing and then it quite working all together. Turned out the pump motor was going out. I replaced it now works fine. Try unplugging both relays and put a jumper wire to the plugs going to the relays. The trim wires should be a bigger green wire in one plug and a bigger blue wire in the other. Hook to the batery and see if the motor works. One way makes it go up and swith the wires for going down. If it works it may be in the wiring.