9/11 Hearings

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Probably going to open a HUGE can of worms here and JB himself will find out where I live an come beat the snot outta me....but....I been following the 9/11 "Inquires", if you can call them that, with some dismay and disgust. Just wondered what the rest of the "world" thinks.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: 9/11 Hearings

Another circus for political purposes and nothing more. There is enough finger pointing and hand wringing to require the use of gloves.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Just wondered what the rest of the "world" thinks.
Barely rates a mention here, general concensus is that their is more important issues to concentrate on.<br /><br />Aldo

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> ... with some dismay and disgust.
Ditto. "Dismay and disgust . You can tell it's an election year.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

They should open each sesion with an invocation, "whatever it takes to blame Bush".<br />I'm with Pointer on this one. It's political soap opera with a gallery.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

To me the, it is all about GREED! The terroists is the ones they need to ask the questions to.<br /><br />Yep, stupid waste of time and money, and we are probably paying for it. If they don't have anything better to do to keep busy then maybe their position is no longer needed. After all companies layoff people when there is no work.

gaugeguy

Captain

This is what has inflamed me the most about the hearings...<br /><br />NEW YORK — The former police and fire chiefs who were lionized after the World Trade Center attack came under harsh criticism Tuesday from the Sept. 11 commission, with one member saying the departments' lack of cooperation was scandalous and "not worthy of the Boy Scouts."<br /><br />Are you friggin kidding me??? :mad: