FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 88 johnson 140 VRO outboard that gets fuel and has new batteries but wont start. Any suggestions please. A bit lost, dont work on them alot but I do other non-boat motors. It top was rebuilt 2 yrs ago.<br /><br />Thanks
Thanks for the reply. I found the problem. The choke arm was stuck open. A little oil and it was roarin'. It was a new experience workin on a boat motor but I got my toes wet now!<br /><br />Thanks again