FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm looking for good service manual for 87 yamaha pro 50 that doesnt cost more than the parts I need. Yamaha has one for $80, but there must be one for less.
So still can't find exact manual. I need a 1987 Yamaha Pro50G service manual and can only find an 87 Pro87Lh manual. Not on yamaha site. Anyone know the difference or a good site?
Go to tradebit.com. 600+ page factory service manual available for download for under $20. I have 86 150 that I am rebuilding carbs. Print just section I need for project at hand. This manual invaluable and much more thorough than Clymer and Seloc which I also have.