87 fisher sv 18gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaskeet

Cadet
Well I went and bought the 87 fisher boat it was not a 17 foot hawk it was a sv18gt grey thunder with a 100 evenrude everything looked and ran good except the livewell. does anyone have any info on this boat? I know that it has all aluminun decks and is rated for a 125. I got it for $2000.00 will pick it up on Saturday and will get pictures then anyone know where to get any books on this boat thanks Randy

stinkbait85

Seaman
Re: 87 fisher sv 18gt

i bought an sv-16 gt last year and the biggest problem that i had has the switches on the console were all no good. once i replaced them everything worked fine.

Sammy12oz

Recruit

Heya Vaskeet, I have this same boat with an 80hp Merc. Do you still own this boat? If so would you happen to have the wiring diagram for it? I tried calling the manufacturer, now tracker and they do not have any information for the fisher boats.
Any help would be appreciated.

Blackhawk 65

Cadet

Heya Vaskeet, I have this same boat with an 80hp Merc. Do you still own this boat? If so would you happen to have the wiring diagram for it? I tried calling the manufacturer, now tracker and they do not have any information for the fisher boats.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hello. I have a 1991 SV-18GT and also looking for a wiring diagram also. Any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.