FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,<br />Just discovered this forum today - GREAT info!<br />I've got an Evinrude 70 HP Model 70873C that I just want to confirm the fuel mix for...<br />I'm assuming 50:1 - is this correct?<br />Thanks for the help,<br />Allan
Thanks for the quick replies.<br />Yep, it IS a 78 - I guess I interpreted the model # wrong.<br /><br />Had it out for the first time on Sat- after hesitating to GET running, it ran beautifully til we were done.<br /><br />Allan