FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Remove lower unit.-----Use a strong flashlight and look for blockage in the exhaust housing.---Costs time but no $$$---And what does compression read ?----And is this issue something that showed up suddenly ?
compression is 120 psi on all 4cyl, as for showing up suddenly I haven't had this boat out for several years. I have cleaned the carbs new fuel lines, new 13p prop and plugs. I have tested spark and all checks out did voltages with my DVA and Everthing seems good, also I did change water pump expelled. Could I not have something together right?