FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My I/O does not have power trim. tilt only. I've seen parts catalogs that show the AQ series with power trim. Is it possible to convert mine to power trim?
Hi IBeSonSo, welcome to iboats!!<br /><br />This needs to be moved to I/O. Over there, Don will help you.<br /><br />Yes, it can be done but you'll need a friendly bank manager.