Hi everyone.<br />I have a 85hp force that i bought.The model # is 856X5L.Serial # 2791. When i start it up it seems as if it is running on 1 cylinder.I have cleaned all 3 carbs twice,I have checked the fire at all 3 plugs.Seems to be firing great.But when i start it up ,I can take the top plug wire off and the bottom plug wire off at the same time and it will not change how it runs.I can cover the top carb with my hand trying to choke it out,but it does not change how it runs.I can do the same at the bottom carb and it does the same thing.And when it is running it will back fire real loud and cut off.And when i am trying to crank it,it will back fire real loud.I have taken the flywheel off to see if it had sheard the key off,and gotten out of time.But it was where it is supposed to be.I have checked reed valves they are in good shape.<br /><br />Can someone please help!!