Alright guys Ive got some questions. This motor is poping out and boging down. Spark was bad on one side only at higher RPMs. so I did the switch box test and the the spark switched sides. So do I have a bad stator? Could it be something else?
Alright guys Ive got some questions. This motor is poping out and boging down. Spark was bad on one side only at higher RPMs. so I did the switch box test and the the spark switched sides. So do I have a bad stator? Could it be something else?
Sorry about that, just switched the wires.
Changed the stator and it's a lot better it will actually accelerate in the water now but something is still wrong. It still tries to bog and die sometimes and it will only hit 4300RPMs. There is also a buzzer that starts going off if u go full throttle more than about 15sec . If u hold it at around 3500RPMs it will go all day. What do y'all think
There is also a buzzer that starts going off if u go full throttle more than about 15sec . If u hold it at around 3500RPMs it will go all day. What do y'all think
Huh, what do u mean?
Where can I get a factory service Manual for this thing