FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You can use just about any brand as long as it it for a lower unit or outdrive. So if you visit a wallyworld they carry mercruiser oil too however it normally comes in a quart container and you will need to get the small pump too.
Haha I won't be finding open water till mid may at the earliest where I am from. I figured I needed a certain weight. I see a lot of 80-90 in Wally World. Is that good?