FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anyone have a 93 70 hp force or any year close to that that can snap a pic of the throttle and shift cable connections? I need the bracket or brackets that hold the cable to the engine but have no idea what they look like.
The part I need isn't in their diagrams. Should be a cable holder or bracket or something that holds the cable before the connection, I see a couple threaded studs that something screws on to but it isn't in any diagrams I've seen.