FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Clinton has been out of business for some time.There is a number for parts.563-652-2411.You may have to leave a message.
These are marginal performers perfect for those who like to tinker.Personally I wouldn't invest too much time or money.
My Father got one of them little jewels back in the 70s I belive, he absoulty hated the thing. I think he just put it in the carbage can after useing it twice . He was funny , I remember him telling me" Look it dosent need a water pump" Boy , I thought he was going to dump it in the lake the second time he used it. ( he had me there to row for him)