FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I re-wired the ignition switch. It works but I am have problems with the starter not popping up and engaging the fly-wheel. Sometimes it will and sometimes it wont. It will usually engage at firtst than it wont. Please help???????
I also found a website that I could of replaced the old switch and choke. Should I just go back and re-wire it the way it was with the replacement switches or keep the 6 connection with choke type I have now.