FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 69 Johnny whose wiring is dry rotting away. I need the color and pin assignments so I can rewire the connector and motor. The boat side is fine, but the motor side is beat!
I think your best bet is going to be to get an OEM manual. It will have the diagrams and a lot of information on the troubleshooting and repairs on your engine.
Bought the wiring harness! Simple and easy! aWonder of wonders, all the connections fit, motor runs better than ever...now, if only i could fix the reverse issue...
Thanks for all of your help!