'60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Might Be Fake

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander
'60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Might Be Fake<br />By Robert B. Bluey<br />CNSNews.com Staff Writer<br />September 09, 2004<br /><br />(CNSNews.com) - The 32-year-old documents produced Wednesday by the CBS News program "60 Minutes," shedding a negative light on President Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard, may have been forged using a current word processing program, according to typography experts.........<br /><br />read the rest here: http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewPolitics.asp?Page=\Politics\archive\200409\POL20040909d.html

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: '60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Might Be Fake

They probably are, bomar. They simply do not jive with his documented and released official ANG records from that time.

Ralph 123

Captain

WHACK!! - that is the sound of the deceit boomerang whacking Kerry, The Democrats and CBS tight in the back of their heads!

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It's Clinton, that's behind this.

dick

Chief Petty Officer

CNS ? is like the Fox news of the web ?<br />Give me a break.Has anyone else read the founders bio? And I thought the swift boat guys where bios, IMHO.

Ralph 123

Captain

Saw the report on Fox with Brit Hume... watch... as a test, the memos were typed using Word and came out identical to the documents that were supposed to be created on ancient typewriters. The Cols son said the docs are bogus as well... CBS refuses to say where they came from...

Link

Rear Admiral

CBS was in such a hurry to get one in on Bush they fell for a hoax. Oh well whats new about that ;)

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That's pretty much what I implied. How could we vote for Kerry, a decorated war veteran, over a deferred reservist? I'd go for the deferred one, when it comes to defense everytime, nothing like a draft dodger to lead the country, like Clinton. I don't understand? You mean Bush wasn't deferred too? Who can you trust? We will vote our pocket book & sell this country down the drain for a lousy 25 cents in our wallet. Do it under the guise of patriotism, like we always do. Then we can blame it on the Democrats & call them the tax & spenders. We got Bush here spending like a drunken sailor, went from a 250 billion dollar surplus to a 500 billion defecit real fast. Then when the dems have to fix it we'll call them the tax & spend Liberals. I've seen this before.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

AUGH!! :mad: <br /><br />I'm getting so sick of political dirty tricks, distortions and outright lies I may stop reading DC!! That goes for both sides!<br /><br />Let's please talk about issues that matter.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> AUGH!! :mad: <br /><br />I'm getting so sick of political dirty tricks, distortions and outright lies I may stop reading DC!! That goes for both sides!<br /><br />Let's please talk about issues that matter.
I agree JB. Lets get away from these stupid dirty trick posts. I hate this part of the election process.<br /><br />As far as I see it, both sides live in glass houses and should not throw any stones.<br /><br />Ken