60 Gig Network Storage for Sale

ndemge

Commander
Not sure how many computer guys are out here...<br /><br />Intel inbusiness storage station<br />60 Gigs of Storage.<br /><br />2 30 Gig SCSI drives setup RAID Spanning.<br />Web GUI interface, Configurable as DHCP, or statip IP on your network. FTP ability, or access as any other shared drive on your network.<br /><br /> http://www.intel.com/support/inbusiness/storagestation/30541.htm <br /><br />$300<br /><br />Bought it a few weeks ago, now i need the cash. <br />Still have origonal box.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: 60 Gig Network Storage for Sale

what drives are in it? get me a part number and<br />I'll try to help you sell it. I have been in the<br />Computer hardware bus. for 10+ yrs.<br />seems to me though that a 30G HDD wouldn't be SCSI?<br />is it a tabletop external unit with cables etc.?<br />no promises, but will be happy to try to help if<br />I can. :)

ndemge

Commander

When I get home tomorow, I'll take a look and get you some more details.<br /><br />If memory serves correctly, I'm pretty sure it's 2 30 gig SCSI's... But it's quite possible they are IDE drives.<br /><br />When you login through the web uititly, you have the option of Spanning, Mirror, or Idividual Drives.<br /><br />External stand alone device.. about half the size of a vcr. Nice small portable box. Think they were about $900 new. I bought this used from a friend of mine. It's sitting at home right now just humming away.<br /> Power cable and ethernet cable included. Right now I've got it setup with DHCP, so it hops on my network just like the rest of the computers.

ndemge

Commander

Couldn't find any more info on it, so I'm going under the impression that it's IDE drives.<br /><br />Let me know if your interested.<br /><br />reply here, or faster email<br /><br />ndemge@primary.net

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

ndemge,<br />I don't do any IDE any more, but if you supply<br />me with the part number for it, I will be happy<br />to send it to my list of buyers.... you never know.... <br />maybe ebay?<br />anyways, I've gotten LOTS of help from this board<br />and will be happy to try to help you if I can.<br />regards,<br />M.Y.

ndemge

Commander

Figured I'd give the folks here a chance to get it now before I put it out on ebay.