FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 5hp Montgomery Ward engine that I am attempting to repair, and I can't figure out how to remove the flywheel. I have disassembled most of it and am stumped on how to proceed any help would be appreciated.
1950 model. When you take the flywheel nut off you have 2 options. #1 use a puller #2 spray WD or PB on the threads and tap with a rubber mallet it might pop up. Dont lose the key way