FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased these two motors. Anyone know if they are the same fuel mix ratio? Also, what kind of oil is best to use for the mixture??? Thanking you in advance!
Thanks for the reply! I hear so much about oil mix ratio's changing from year to year. I'm hoping to make one good motor out of these two. The '57 has an electric start that I"m hoping works out to be the one!!!