454 7.4L Magnum 1989 Crownline Celebrity

MoonSpellsPink

Recruit
This boat has really good bones but needs some serious love. This is the first time I've taken on a boat as a project. I've done cars, campers, and a motorcycle. It's had an engine rebuild in a performance shop and most of the lower unit has been replaced. I want to make this boat something amazing. If anyone has any suggestions or websites that are good to purchase parts, I would greatly appreciate the advice. I learned everything engineering from my dad that always wanted a boy but got stuck with me instead. I learned that there's nothing in this world that I can't figure out how to do. The wiring in this boat is a mess and the last guy that had it obviously was a half-asser because everything only has half the screws and about half of those are stripped but I've got a long winter here and time to make this boat a beauty. My favorite thing in the world is learning tips and tricks from the guys that know these things inside and out and applying to a project so they know their knowledge didn't go to waste!

tpenfield

Staff member
You have 2 threads going. Are you going both structural work and engine work?

A tall order, but we are here to help.