40 Days & 40 nights?

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Last night I returned home at about 6:30 pm. it was raing like heck.....so much that it looked foggy. I could hardly hear the T.V. because it was raining so hard. It continued to rain even as I turned in to go to sleep around 11:30 pm. I woke a couple of times through out the evening to find that it was still raining like hell!<br />Maybe I sohuld go out to the side of my house and let loose the trailer ties for my boat.......

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: 40 Days & 40 nights?

Aw, life in the Pacific Northwest. I live on the coast, a little farther south than you though around CoosBay. It poured here also, and was still raining now.<br /><br />------------------------<br />
factory_gears_md_wht.gif

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Ahhh, the coast. I love the coast! I am afraid that if I lived on the coast that I would be a bum. I would never be able to show up to work.

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm north of both of you and the rain is the reason I moved up here. I couldn't take it any more having to call the marina to see if the boat ramp was touching the water or not and deciding what lake to go to from that. At least here, the lakes have water in them and the level of the water doesn't fluctuate that much during the Summer and the Summer's here are MUCH better than in the SF Bay Area. Never really like it above 72 - 75 degrees.<br /><br />Craig

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I've been getting a lot of rain over here as well. It has wreaked havoc on my boating/fishing, mainly because I despise doing any of that in the rain...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Grant1973:<br /> Ahhh, the coast. I love the coast! I am afraid that if I lived on the coast that I would be a bum. I would never be able to show up to work.
ahem! Grant, not much chance of that happening. There is one essential ingredient missing in these parts for that to happen. (coast especially) That would be sunshine. Now if you're talking about the coast of, say, Baja California or Tahiti or......

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Very much chance of that. I am a Native Oregonian and i love rain and storms so if i have the chance to see both along the coast.....Im there <br /><br />The sun would make it harder to show for work that's all.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by JasonJ:<br /> I've been getting a lot of rain over here as well.
Are you sure you are not confusing "Dust" with rain??? Dust is dry, rain is the wet stuff! :D :D <br />-----------------------------<br />
factory_gears_md_wht.gif

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class

JasonJ<br /><br />The wife and I are making preps for our 3rd annual Snake River camping expedition coming Sept..Hells Canyon baby!! Nice and hot and O' plenty of fishies :) <br /><br /><br />Where abouts is Sandpoint? close ? far?

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Sandpoint is up north, about 40 miles from the Canadian border. Lube, dust doesn't happen here like down in Boise. Nuttin' but trees, mountains and big arse lakes up here....

LubeDude

Admiral

Ya, I know, very beautiful country up there, been there a couple times, just pokin at ya.<br />----------------------<br />
factory_gears_md_wht.gif