FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
How often should you change spark plugs in a 4.3 Mercruiser? and does fogging the engine wear plugs out sooner? I have about 70 hours on my engine.
Thanks
Your link to "Summeries you boat from winter" you said to change plugs in spring and a compreson test as well. I just got a 4.3 LX Mercruiser and was going to do a tune up now in December. Sould I wait until Spring?