FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The original TKS came with a 20amp fuse, later it was changed to 15amp. Most likely your temp switch is shortly out. The temp switch supplies power to the TKS module once temp is reached. I'm thinking the switch is also putting some of the power to ground. Can also be the TKS module is starting to draw more current
This doesn't help narrow it down to which component, just the 2 options. Here is the module test
Thanks I believe you are correct today once it reached 160 and it blow the 15 amp fuse so I replaced the fuse and disconnected the temp sensor and started it and let it run for about 5 minutes then plug temp sensor back in immediately it blew the fuse I pulled the sensor 866089 and I’m going to order a new one.