350 Mag MPI engine Miss

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 350 Mag MPI engine Miss

Greetings again JohnKC, my Serial number fell in that range. I notified the Warranty dealer of the Service bulletin, and that my serial number fell in that range. They advised they would check into it, and everything else, and they expect to be calling me around Lunch time, with a diagnosis.<br /><br />Thanks again for the bulletin, mine is effected by this problem. I compliment your sharp eye for detail.

CRT Skiff Crafter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi GodsBeast.<br /><br />Been following this post. <br /><br />First, happy belated birthday! Congratulations on hangin' tuff and getting the thing going. At the top of this post you mentioned that you weren't much of a mechanic. Now you're talkin the talk and walkin the walk! :cool: <br /><br />This forum is the utmost! Are these guys the greatest or what!!!!<br /><br />Regards, crt.

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Yes these guys are great, on this site! ;) <br /><br />I heard from the Mercruiser, Diagnostic Center, they don't have the newer updated cartridge (chip) to check my peticular computer! So,, I will be going pick up the boat this evening. Will run it this weekend, and bring it to another Mercruiser Warranty Dealer, Monday Morning, that has the updated cartridge. They too said they will take care of the dist. and run a diagnostic check. <br /><br />So, that is where we are at now. :rolleyes:

CRT Skiff Crafter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, it's good you're still operational and that you live where winterization isn't in the deal! Once you get it all straightened out, you'll actually be able to enjoy it! :cool: <br /><br />Regards, crt.

johnkc

Petty Officer 1st Class

wow!,didn't have the cartidge.glad you found another dealer though.