21' Mariner

I just got a 21 ft mariner from a friend and can`t wait to restore it, and be part of the starmada club :cool:

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant
Re: Pictures of my 78 Mariner 21ft restoration

Welcome aboard dontdodgethis! We like more 'mada members! 21' Mariners are cool!

hey chief your from port huron, i`m from harrison twp

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Welcome. I moved your posts out of that old thread to a new one of your own.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 21' Mariner

:welcome: to the Starmada. She looks good in those little pics. What power is on the back? 21's are few and far between.

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

hey chief your from port huron, i`m from harrison twp
I'm only a few miles from ya! Lots of Michigan guys on here. Welcome to the Starmada. Love the mariners, that's going to be a blast on the lake.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Harrison twp is not far at all! Lots of us in the area looks like! What kind of power plant do you have on her?

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer

Welcome and nice Mariner! Yep, plenty of us MI guys here, I am only 1/2 hr drive to put in on the black river in Pt Huron. I guess we could all get together and have a Cruise and Q (BBQ) one day. Say a trip on the St Clair River from the Blue Water Bridge to maybe the Lk St Clair???/ who knows.

1973Chieftain

Lieutenant

Welcome and nice Mariner! Yep, plenty of us MI guys here, I am only 1/2 hr drive to put in on the black river in Pt Huron. I guess we could all get together and have a Cruise and Q (BBQ) one day. Say a trip on the St Clair River from the Blue Water Bridge to maybe the Lk St Clair???/ who knows.

Sounds great! 30 min you said? My house is up by the booming metropolis of Yale.. you must be really close man!

Weep'n Willy

Master Chief Petty Officer

Sounds great! 30 min you said? My house is up by the booming metropolis of Yale.. you must be really close man!

Yea, not too far, I am near Imlay City, just a short jump to I69 and smooth sailing. Well usually except a couple years ago when I clobbered a doe while towing the boat to the river. Just about 10G in damage to my vehicle, luckily none to the boat.

0403000702.jpg

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

Meet me out on the lake opening day of catch and release bass. Me and my boy are Jonesing for some 5# smallies.:)

64osby

Admiral

Very Nice. Love Mariner's. We need more and BIGGER pics and details details.

i`m working on some new pics to show off, she`s in pretty good shape so i think i am just going to use her this summer then work on her in the fall, i would love to meet up and bbq and do some fishing, i just need a captins seat, i was thinking about the wise 15.5 gallon live well seat, do any of you know about them ?