2023 Ventura 224

RYCO

Recruit
Hi. Name is Ryan. I live in AZ. I just got a 2023 Ventura 224. I literally got it last night so I havent been on the water yet. I’ve got a couple questions.

I have the square tube polished bimini frame and I’m wanting an extension to cover more of the front of the boat. Where is the best place to get one that matches?

I have the mooring lights (like headlights?) but I can’t get them to come on. I’m assuming it’s one of the accessory switches. One doesn’t seem to turn anything on. Maybe it’s that one. The switch lights us and the fuse looks good. I’m just not sure if they only work if something else is done first. Like a different switch on first or a different switch all together.

Last thing, there is a table in the boat but I’ve seen (in the past) some boats have an aftermarket grill that has been connected to a rail or something. But I can’t remember. Is there one for these boats? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6768.jpeg
    IMG_6768.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2

alldodge

Staff member
Welcome
Mooring lights are called docking lights and are used only when docking. Turn key ON and see if they work, if not I would call the dealer

Check online for a owners manual

Bimini extension check with a local canvas shop

RYCO

Recruit
Thanks. I found the issue with the lights. One of the connections was bad. Now they are working good.

I’ll check with a canvas shop. Just wasn’t sure if there was a factory option so they would match.

Thanks for the info.

alldodge

Staff member
There may be a factory option but would need to ask the dealer.

So far as matching, I've found a local canvas shop that has a good reputation can make it match and in most cases cost less then dealer