2023 Super Bowl

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I did with credit to my daughter. Not a terrible show. No wardrobe malfunctions, no obvious political overtone, just music and dancing.
I think my daughter knew all but 1. We were messaging....

dwco5051

Commander

They haven't even won anything yet! Philadelphia Eagles fans FLIP car in the middle of the street as they take over the city before their team plays the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII​

FLATHEAD

Commander
No but at least you could actually understand the words of the last one

FLATHEAD

Commander

They haven't even won anything yet! Philadelphia Eagles fans FLIP car in the middle of the street as they take over the city before their team plays the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII​

Kids stuff for Philly. Considering they murder each other literally every day.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Mahomes came out and marched down the field.
Philly
24 - 21
@sphelps
How ya doin?????
No score yet in my bowl game .. Wish this stuff would work so I can get it over with . The Admiral is in this bowl game with me . Neither team has scored . It may go into sudden death OT …

64osby

Admiral
No score yet in my bowl game .. Wish this stuff would work so I can get it over with . The Admiral is in this bowl game with me . Neither team has scored . It may go into sudden death OT …
Brutal commentary.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Ohhh, nooo..... That's love.....😊

aspeck

Staff member
It’s a good, entertaining game … all tied at 35 with 5:15 left

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I’m playing from behind now ..
The Admiral scored first .. 😤