2023 NFL - Divisional Round

aspeck

Staff member
No divine intervention for the Jags … Chiefs moving on! Joe is happy! Sam is sad. The rest of us enjoyed a good game.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Welp , that does it for our season .
Can’t complain I guess .. Well maybe a little .Lol !
Good luck the rest of the way RJ !
Get your QB healed up and get ready for next week !

aspeck

Staff member
Here is a game that I am really torn on … couple of good friends are diehard Philly fans. Penn State running back Miles Sanders is in the backfield for the Eagles. Eagles are from “my state.”

Penn State RB Barkley for the Giants. A good friend of mine has 2 Super Bowl rings playing with the Giants …

And dog vomited on the carpet while typing this and the Eagles scored …

FLATHEAD

Commander
I’m 50 miles outside of Philly but not a big fan. Used to be diehard but after years of disappointment and then they brought in Vick. I’m a huge dog lover and Just can’t get behind the organization since that day. Always liked the G-men since the Parcel days.

So far not much of an entertaining game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sorry Phelps. They gave KC a good run. I saw a vid where Trevor stood in the tunnel and shook everyone's hand after the game... Cool... That generates respect from the team..
Congrats Joe! Mahomes hung in there..

G-men? Well, there's always next year...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
couple years ago PM hurt his knee. Henne came in and won. He is 37 years old. Exactly what you want for a back up QB.

Trending again last night:
#Hennethingispossible

1674380163496.png

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Travis Kelce dominates. Healthy Mahomes. Injured Mahomes. Chad Henne. Double coverage. Single coverage. Linebackers. Safeties. It didn't matter. Kelce gobbled up catches no matter the situation

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
One slab of pork ribs, two bones of beef short ribs, 14 chicken wings and 30 bacon wrapped little smokies.

There were no survivors.

My Chiefs won

It was the perfect night other than my beautiful being out of town.

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
No doubt .. 87 was pretty much the KC offense . My thoughts was how does this big guy get so dang open EVERY stinking play ? LOL !
I've often wondered myself, however looking at some game tape this morning he many times acts as a blocker and if the D thinks the pay is going elsewhere they drop him - then he just turns around and is PM's third to fifth read.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
on his ankle injury...

"It feels better than I thought it would feel now," Mahomes said. "Obviously, I have a lot of adrenaline going right now. So, we'll see how it feels [moving forward], but I'll hop right into treatment tonight and try to do whatever I can to be as close to 100% by next week.